Get Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement: The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training is accepting applications for multiple job posts in their department.
Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Both Male and Female candidates are eligible and special quota has been reserved for disabled candidates. The official advertisement for these posts have also been published in the Dawn Newspaper. The vacant posts are ranging from BPS-20
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs 2019 Advertisement
You can check out the details such as Name of available posts along with their number of vacancies, required qualifications and age limit, and required domicile. So, if you are interested in the following proposition then check out the information below.
Available Posts in Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training for 2020:
- Program Coordinator
- Academics Coordinator
- Visual Content Editing Coordinator
- Coordinator – Administration & Procurement
- Coordinator – Financial Management
- Communications Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
- Visual Animations Expert
- Visual Animator-I
- Visual Animator-II
- Visual Content Editor-I
- Visual Content Editor-II
- Programmer / Web Developer
Eligibility Criteria (Required Qualifications and Age Limit):
- Ph.D. / MPhil / Masters in the relevant discipline .
- Age: 40 to 45 years
Deadline for Applications:
- The last date to submit an application is June 07, 2020.
How to Apply For Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs
- All the eligible candidates fulfilling the required criteria are requested to fill out the application form which attached below with advertisement.
- All the interested individuals are requested to send their applications with the application form attached to the advertisement.
- The application forms with attested copies of CNIC and passport-sized photographs must be sent on this address: : Manager Operation OTS Office No. 01 Central Avenue Phase-VI Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- It must be remembered that applications with attached application forms in the advertisement will be accepted only.
- Any person wanting to apply for more than 1 post can do so by applying separately for that position through a separated application form.
- Upper age relaxation can be given to candidates.
- All the candidates will have to go through a proficiency test and interview for the selection process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview process.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
- The position for which the candidate is applying for must be written on the front end of the envelope.
- The candidates are requested to bring in their original documents and certificates at the time of interview.
- Disabled candidates are requested to bring in their disability certificates.
- Before selection, the applicants will have to go through a medical check-up.
- For more information, you can check out the advertisement attached below. Along with it you will find the application form.
Download Application Form: Click Here
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Jobs